Environmental Management Policy and Commitment
This Hygiene House Environmental Policy covers all company activities within New Zealand. This policy is reviewed annually for continued improvement.
Hygiene House has implemented responsible environmental policies that fulfil, and where possible, exceed the requirements of New Zealand and international environmental standards and laws, and our philosophy to environmental awareness and preservation is reflected throughout our business.
Hygiene House is committed to conducting business in a manner that manages environmental issues responsibly. We fulfil this commitment by:
- Committing managerial resources to implement the Environmental Policy by introducing an effective management control system.
- Only purchasing appropriate products with valid accreditations for internationally recognised FSC & PEFC Chain of Custody Certifications.
- Seeking to conserve at risk and non-renewable resources, such as energy, in all operations.
- Seeking to reuse and recycle materials and waste wherever possible.
- Sourcing the strongest environmentally sound products available for our customers.
- Aiming to maintain the highest degree of control over emissions and discharges of materials to the environment and therefore continually improving our performance where economically viable.
- Promoting environmental responsibility among our employees and clients through on-going education, communication, and support.
- Monitoring, reviewing, and reporting progress against agreed objectives and pursuing continual improvement in our environmental performance and implementing changes and better procedures as required.
- Clearly communicating the Hygiene House Environmental Policy and practices to all staff, ensuring that they carry out their duties in line with the above standard and are aware of their obligations.
Hygiene House LTD